The kids and I went to an area home school support group carnival this morning. The kids had so much fun...I on the other hand was ready to pass out from the heat! It was so hot here today and there were so many people! We waited in lines for balloon animals, cotton candy, games, hot dogs...it was exhausting!! But so encouraging to see how many families home school in the area. There seemed to be a over a hundred people there. We signed up for a lot of field trips and are looking forward to connecting with people in the area. On a side note, I could defiantly use some prayer - this move has been so much harder than I was expecting and effecting me in ways I hadn't imagined. I feel so unmotivated to start school with the kids and am really missing my support group of friends. The kids are having a hard time adjusting as well. We are happy to be here and excited about many things - it's just one of those days!
Manly
3 months ago

4 comments:
I'm sorry you're having a tough time! It's such a huge adjustment for all of you. Hopefully you'll meet some people soon who can be your support group. By the way, Kelsi was thrilled to get the letter from Jordyn today! Jordyn will be getting something in return soon =)
Sorry it was a bad day - I imagine you will have a few of them. You must miss your friends and their kids greatly - you still have their support, just not their presence. We miss you guys terribly, but I really do believe God has you all in his hands, and that makes me feel better! I guess he knows what he is doing!
We are so looking forward to coming in October - Dad seriously keeps talking about it! It will be so much easier for me once I can picture where you are!
We love you all so much - and I am thankful for all of the updates you give us -
Thinking and praying for you!
Moving long distance is such a hard thing to do. Everything in your life just suddenly changes- it can be very emotional. And you're pregnant on top of it all!! Just remember that we are praying for you! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment