I am not sure that my stomach can get any larger!! Yesterday at the store, a "thoughtful" lady informed me I looked as though I was going to deliver right there in the store. And today, a man loading his groceries behind me in check out told the cashier, "you had better hurry and check me out - she looks like she's going to go at any minute!". I don't remember anyone making one comment to me like that with my previous babies! I hope that means I am taking home a big, fat healthy baby =)
Manly
3 months ago
5 comments:
Love your hair!
Don't you worry your pretty little head about all those darn comments.
It's the post partum comments you have to worry about.
What's that? You don't know the comments of whence I speak? Allow me to enlighten you.
Comments such as:
"When are you due?"
"When will you have that baby?"
"Did you have the baby?"
Yes.
And plan for all comments to be said in the presence of the baby, who is sitting right by you.
Good times.
Good times with belly pudge.
It's probably because you look really thin still so your stomach stands out more! I can't wait to see pictures next week!
You are definitely all in front! I agree with Jess, that is probably part of what makes you look bigger, but I am wondering if he maybe is going to be a big one!
By the way, I swear your hair has grown about 6 inches since you left!
You look beautiful. Beautiful!
Post a Comment