Your good friend Taylor wanted me to come over to say Hi to you...SO "Hi, Bimlissa"!! You have a beautiful family. Tennessee looks lovely. Come on over and visit my blog. http://WWW.ttgtmb.com ~Lynette
Beautiful baby! I read Bim-grandma's comment on The Lumberjack about there not being any toilet seat covers in public restrooms, so I'm taking it your in West Tn.! (hee, hee!)
13 comments:
Love it! Miss you!
It is such a sweet picture.
Um, how can you look soooo good after just having a baby.
Color me jealous.
:)
Congratulations on that new handsome little prince. I have been praying for you.
Cute picture...you look great!
Your good friend Taylor wanted me to come over to say Hi to you...SO "Hi, Bimlissa"!! You have a beautiful family. Tennessee looks lovely.
Come on over and visit my blog. http://WWW.ttgtmb.com
~Lynette
Hi "Bimlissa"! Congrats on the new addition, he is precious!
Oh, and Taylor says "hey"...
Stopping by from taylors to say, "Can I come and hold him and play with his wittle feetsies and smell his head?"
Congratulations. He is delicious.
Taylor sent everyone over to see your precious son, congratulations!
Beautiful baby! I read Bim-grandma's comment on The Lumberjack about there not being any toilet seat covers in public restrooms, so I'm taking it your in West Tn.! (hee, hee!)
He is BEEEYOOOOTEEFUL!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!
Hi Bimlissa! Do you miss Taylor? Taylor misses you!
The new baby is v. adorable! Congratulations!
found you through taylor's blog. your baby is cute...and i'm not just sayin' that because she told me to. he really is!
CONGRATS! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment