CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2010-12-29

Couponing

Here are the deals I got today all at Kroger! =)



Charmin tp - $4.24 each (normally $8.25)
Downy - $2.87 each (normally $5.96)
Tide - $7.59 each (normally $14.99)
Crest mouthwash - $1.05 each (normally $4.99)
Febrez candles - $1.99 each (normally $7.99)




Olay lotions and body wash - $.99 each (normally $6.29)
Secret deodorant - $.29 each (normally $2.49)
toothbrushes - $.56 each (normally $3.70)
make-up - averaged to $2.95 each

This was a fun shopping trip!! I am stocked up for months on laundry soaps, tp, body wash, deodorant, mouthwash, and toothbrushes. The initial total before coupons was $274 - after coupons (and some grocery items)was $100 =)

4 comments:

Jessy S said...

Great deals, especially on the Olay stuff! We did a big grocery trip yesterday with tons of coupons, it was fun to see total at the end. Of course, I didn't do as good as you did!

Taylor said...

So maybe I WON'T have to bring my own toilet paper!
Score!

Taylor said...

So maybe I WON'T have to bring my own toilet paper!
Score!

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Great deals!