Here are a few pictures from inside our new home. We only have two rooms unpacked for the most part, and nothing on the walls just yet. This is our kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, and the view down the split-level entrance. I will try to post more soon!! I would take some pics from outside but it's about 1000 degrees and we have been out all morning.... maybe tomorrow!
Manly
3 months ago
4 comments:
looking good so far! I can't believe how big the place is. Are you able to paint the walls at all?
Love it! Looks great! Can't wait to see more. :)
It looks so nice! I am so glad you have air conditioning!
Super cute house. I was wondering why on earth you would pack up and move across the country. :) After a little cyber stalking and some good old fashioned gossip (Judy told Karmen who told me) :) I figured it out.
Been praying for you guys. I'm impressed...what faith.
Post a Comment