CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011-04-06

Garage Sales!

I went to my first garage sale of the year last weekend - the morning of Jordyn's birthday slumber party. There was a sale just down the street where they were raising money to send their daughter to Hatti on a mission trip. I bought a few baby books for Griffin at $1 each - does anyone else think that is way over priced??! I bought them anyway to help support the cause. Would have felt wrong to talk them down on the price =) I also bought this great bookshelf for $10 to put Jordyn's littlest pet shop collection in.




The family was so sweet to offer to deliver it to my house for me. The father and son loaded it in their truck and followed me back to my house. They were a home schooling family so I rationalized that it would be safe?

I also got these blocks for Griffin. He loves them =)


After we set the bookshelf up in Jordyn's room I was admiring the view she has out her window...


Beautiful, right? Once all the trees get their leaves in we wont see the water as well. But until then it just makes me happy to glance out and see it across the way.

4 comments:

Jessy S said...

Love the bookshelf! It's perfect for her littlest pet shop stuff. Matthias told me that Kelsi needed one ;) Griffin looks like he's having fun with his new toys!

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

I love that bookshelf too! So cute! And is Griffin sitting up now?? He looks so cute playing with his blocks!

Taylor said...

I would have never thought twice about having the father/son deliver the bookcase! :) Love the shelf, love the pics!

Ada said...

The view is wonderful.
I'm jealous that you have already been to a yard sale. :)