Super cute! Definitely Mr. Charming ;) Do they stay on well? Lydia has some babylegs but her legs are so chubby that the legwarmers roll down.
I think so. He's only worn them for a few hours, though. They only come in "one size fits most" so I was unsure but they seem to fit great! a little long and he does have chubby thighs but maybe just chubby enough to keep them on =)
He is quite charming. :)
Dang that is a cute baby!!
I just found some of those at the MOPS sale here. I love them! Asher's are army green with orange stripes. Adam wasn't loving them. I am!! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Super cute! Definitely Mr. Charming ;) Do they stay on well? Lydia has some babylegs but her legs are so chubby that the legwarmers roll down.
I think so. He's only worn them for a few hours, though. They only come in "one size fits most" so I was unsure but they seem to fit great! a little long and he does have chubby thighs but maybe just chubby enough to keep them on =)
He is quite charming. :)
Dang that is a cute baby!!
I just found some of those at the MOPS sale here. I love them! Asher's are army green with orange stripes. Adam wasn't loving them. I am!! :)
Post a Comment