It seems like so long ago that I was hugely pregnant! I was going through some pictures this evening (I should be cleaning for my in-laws who arrive tonight but thankfully they come to see us, not our house so I know they will forgive me!) and came across these. It's hard to imagine our life before our sweet baby boy arrived and it was only just a few weeks ago. I have no desire to be pregnant again but do get a little teared up each time I think about this being our last baby. Who knows? Maybe there is an orphan waiting for us in Africa! I have been thinking about that lately as some friends and fellow staff members here have started making plans to move their family there for full time ministry. We hope to visit them on a mission trip in a few years and perhaps God has a plan to add more members to our family?
how is that you seem to get prettier in each picture? by the end of my pregnancies...not only am I totally NOT pretty but I hardly look recognizable. :)
3 comments:
You can hardly tell you are pregnant in any of those pictures.
Have a fun visit!
How fun! I makes me almost wish I had taken pictures of myself while pregnant. Almost. You guys should totally adopt, that would be so fun!
how is that you seem to get prettier in each picture?
by the end of my pregnancies...not only am I totally NOT pretty but I hardly look recognizable. :)
You make a pretty mama!
Post a Comment