He is so cute! And I do remember lots of pics of the other two when they were this little, it is just his turn now!
Yes! That's right! I do recall a larger boy and a child with red hair . . . now that you mention it . . . :)
He is seriously too cute! I love that last picture! and it's ok to take lots of pictures of him...it will build up his self-esteem.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is so cute! And I do remember lots of pics of the other two when they were this little, it is just his turn now!
Yes! That's right! I do recall a larger boy and a child with red hair . . . now that you mention it . . . :)
He is seriously too cute! I love that last picture! and it's ok to take lots of pictures of him...it will build up his self-esteem.
Post a Comment