
This baby tag blanket. Of course it will say Griffin instead - funny thing is that I requested his middle name put on as well (which is Reed) and I think I had them spell it "Reid". Tracy and I argued over how to spell it when he was born and I won with "Reed" but am realizing that "Reid" is probably the correct way and he was right all along...

This binky clip, monogrammed with my baby's name. The fabric will be different, though. It will match the tag blanket.

This cute little tie onsie - my favorite!! I am really hoping it comes in time for Easter.
I just have a thing for monogramming things! At least no one will have to guess his name =)
4 comments:
Cute stuff! You could totally make some of those blankets and sell them! Then you could buy an embroidery machine and make stuff to sell! Lydia could model stuff for you ;)
Cute stuff!!
Tracy is right. Tell him you are sorry.
Well I kind of love the onesie with the tie. Soooo stinking cute!
Post a Comment